The pageant is divided into 8 major age categories.
Our Little Miss is comprised of two seasons, Official and Universal Beauty. For Official season, ages 7 and up must perform a talent where as talent is not a requirement of competition during Universal Beauty Season.
Our Little Miss is based on a 3 tiered system of competitions. Participants start out on the Local level and based on their performance can advance to the State level of competition and then to the final level of competition, the World Pageant.
|Baby Petite||0 -2 years|
|Miss La Petite||3 years - 6 years|
|Our Little Miss||7 years - 9 years|
|Our Little Miss Preteen||10 years - 12 years|
|Ideal Miss||13 years - 15 years|
|Universal Girl||16 years - 20 years|
|Universal Ms||21 years - 28 years|
|Universal Classic||29 years +|
- Interview - Ages 3 & up, business attire and are held at the regional pageant.
- Talent/Tot Personality – infant-6 years -Simple church style dress or nice sundress.
7-20 years, any talent outfit of your choice.
- Casual Wear (A cute short, capri, or pant outfit)
- Party Wear (Girls under 10 should wear a street length dress they might wear to Church on Easter Sunday. Ages 10 & up should wear a formal gown. No make-up is allowed on girls under age 10)
- Optional Side Awards (Prettiest Eyes, Prettiest Hair, Prettiest Smile, Photogenic, Livin' Doll & Optional Talent. These events are judged throughout the competition. Optional Photogenic needs to be brought to registration in a 5x7 or 8x10 print).
Only interview, casual wear and party wear are part of the competition and included in price. Side Awards are optional and have associated fees.